Saturday 21 November 2015

How I wish you could live a lifetime with me. (PART I)

It should never have happened.
It’s not like we should have not dated, but you should have never left me.
How could you? Yeah every night I ask myself but people say everything happens for good
Our break up was never a good thing. I see how happy your mother was when you were with me always, you laughed, and you lived every moment when you spent time with me.
Being into drug addiction was really tough, haan? I could see you struggling every day but wish I could lessen your pain seeing you lie in bed .It made me feel petrified.
Every second passes and the fear of losing you made me drop in my knees.

25th September 2011
I still remember how I was enjoying college, alcohol, weed, cigarette like I was the happiest person but straight in the second lecture you joined my classroom.
‘Late admission, the teacher said’.
Yes you were hot and every guy had a crush on you, that included me too.
I still remember how you never bonded that too with girls than you did with guys!
(WELL I HATED THEM BECAUSE YOU WERE MINE, yeah hypothetically I assumed that)
But who could say from your eyes and your pretty face that you were one of the drug addicts in our college. Any type of drug, you just needed it like a candy in a child’s mouth.

07th December 2011
Well time conceded and I missed every chance of talking to you but hey thanks to end semester examinations we talked. Well actually you did and I being your lover agreed on the term to show my answer sheet to you and you passed. Well 2.4/4.0 is not that bad!

Hey, if it had not been you I would have failed.  She said
Oh, i.. it… its….. plea pleasure(stammering) .  I replied
Are you fine? She said laughingly
Well I am . I replied (see that’s what happens when a girl you have a crush on pats your back and you talk to her for the first time)

Come lets go & eat maggi. She said
Okay. ( I had to say yes)

Umm..  Is that weed?  
Yes , you want to try ? She said
Don’t mind if I do .

8th December 2011
Last day of college and vacations were going to start and not to see her for whole 1 month made me sad.
Little did I know that she was also from Delhi but did her schooling from The Lawrence, Sanawar.
Stayed away from home and loved to be independent.
Last day, I’m so going to miss college. Hey where you from?
(I couldn’t resist the charm in her eyes and forgot she was actually talking to me) Oh me, Delhi too.
Idiot, then can I join you in the Volvo with your friends because I don’t like to travel alone.   
Why not! (Yes my love, you’re welcome. I’ll book the entire Volvo for us)
Okay, I’ll come to your hostel at 11pm, be ready, she said.
 SAME DAY, 11:18 P.M
(I stood in front of the hostel gate as soon as clock stuck 10:50 at night)

hey, you got the taxi. (I said, shivering in cold)
Come inside you idiot it’s cold.
Sorry I’m late and where are you friends?  She asked
Umm.., they… lee.. left Oh yes they left. (Stammering again)  
*you have your crush by your side and you’re going to spend next 6.5 hours with her and the first thing you do is cancel on your friends who also have crush same as you*

PRESENT DAY, as we kept on talking. (18/01/2014)
That’s how we were on our first little small date where I got the chocolates you loved, and also didn’t forget to bring an extra lot stuff of hash you were going to miss of Dehradun.
Oh you were a complete idiot, she said.
Hey, still? I am not.  I said offend idly
You remember every bit of our relationship from the time we didn’t started our relationship. And I’m happy that like other couples we didn’t hit a rocky edge.   She said in a deep voice
Neither we will love, holding her hand.
You know what is the most important part I love in our relationship?  (continued in part II)

No comments:

Post a Comment