Tuesday 24 November 2015

How I wish you could live a lifetime with me. (PART II)

You know what is the most important part I love in our relationship?
What? I asked (soft tone)
You are a very nice guy, when you came to know about what I was suffering from you didn’t lost hope and gave me strength and everyday your love for me expanded like I am special to you.
But the best thing about you I like is you didn’t get carry away or lost your way related career of yours. I know you don’t like engineering and stuff but you are still doing it just because of your mom and side by side you are chilling with what you love like traveling and keeping up with your blog.


And the thing which makes me fall for you every minute is you are really a nice guy when it comes to handling or giving values to relationships.
I on the other side doesn’t know how to handle but with you I’m learning and I don’t want to stop and.. (Stops suddenly and holds her breath)


YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME, and you know it better than I do.
I said holding her hands.


I don’t, she said.
Okay but you did teach me a lot of things.
What? She said
The kiss, I mean I had been with my ex-girlfriend’s but you were really great, I mean you are.


What about sex?  She said
Yeah but it was the first time with you that’s why it was way too fast, now I’m experienced. And by the way how can you forget the one in your hostel room and at your home which made us caught nearly.


Yeah, out of all the time I loved these two.
Nah, your brother marriage. Remember? Haha    I said.

How could I? Okay that’ll be on top priority then these two and then the other times. She said

We really were those crazy and now 3 years of our relationship and this shit happened.
I’m sorry, you told me every time but I didn’t listen and now I don’t want to leave you.   She said.


Hey, don’t cry. You were great at handling and see yourself from past 3 years. You have changed and that too because you wanted to. You are a great girlfriend anyone can ever have.

What do the doctors say?
They’re saying you’re having a speedy recovery and you’ll be home in a week, I said.
I hate when you lie to me, she said.
Okay, 15 days but not a day more, I said.

*A tear rolled from her eyes.* 

18/01/2015
How I wish I could say that you will live for more than 15 days or more or forever. Little did I know you were just there for few hours and I unknowingly went to get the chocolate cake and only realized coming back that you were gone. You knew, and then also you forced me to get the chocolate cake to celebrate 3 years of our relationship which was just two days after.

I am an idiot; I couldn’t spend last hours with you. You made me go because you knew what doctors said.


You matured through all these years and I didn’t even realize that our love was eternal.
I didn’t even cry when you were gone because I knew that you will be gone but that early I didn’t expect. The time spent with you changed into moments, moments which I cannot forget.


But every fortnight I make sure to visit you to your grave and spend some lone time along with bringing a red rose so that you know you were dating a gentleman.
(Gurgaon is way too far to visit you every fortnight)



And how I wish I could get a last kiss from you .. .. .. .. ..

1 comment: