Wednesday 31 December 2014

Life is Freedom, Freedom is Life'

Reason why I am single ?
Yeah I thought about it for quite some time . Then i buggered my friends, thinking maybe they knew me better than myself. Surprisingly even Disha didn't.
(Disha is my good friend cum mentor)
She told me she had no effing idea. Then it hit me, why the hell would she? When i finally sat down in front of this blank screen, the answer came to me :

1. KARMA is a bitch.
    Whatever bad I did in my past relationships this was karma biting me in the ass and shoving off the dirt up my hole. Call me naive, jerk or a classified asshole, I've had my share of hurting people, double dating, and basically an amalgam of stuff you're not supposed to do. Name it, I've done it .

2. EGO plays an important role.
   
I mostly don't talk to people (except closed ones which includes my Mom, Sis, and few friends)
because I don't need to . If someone talks to me or asks for any kind of help I do whatever I can. But I'm not the one to walk up and talk to people. Even if I like a girl, which happens for about 4-5 times a week, I sit there on my shy ass waiting for the sun to come out of my pants .

3. I LOVE MYSELF MORE, MUCH MORE.
   
Most of you have read somewhere or watched in movies, but on an honest note, it's the quality of every Piscean that they love themselves and they can barely manage to spare some time for some special people in their life . I'm on a worst pedestal. I just can't do it. So this is where i get awkward.

Have you ever left your girlfriend in a shopping complex where she is wasting time selecting what will suit her or not . Girl you have such a sexy body, throw on anything .Why to think ?
We were in a relationship of nearly a year but as soon as she got inside to try out the dress she selected I vanished. Yeah because I didn't want to listen from her one more time that 'even this is not good' and then i have to wait for another hour or long .  I left and was not in a mood to pick her phone because my first priority is BUTTER CHICKEN .
I got to know in the evening only that she had called her father to pick her up.

These are very useless things but there are even more which i couldn't discuss here .
What kinda girl I love ?If you call single day, seven day or thirty day long flings as relationships, then yeah, I have been into many. But every time I bump into a cheesy, extra possessive girl with a lot of commitments seasoned with jealousy, I just storm off through the door.
At 3 in the morning I just cannot make her feel good because she had a fight with her best friend or I cannot please her because we had a fight in the midnight , or she just randomly calls to disturb my sleep and say 'I am not able to sleep' nor I can say 'iloveyoutoo' to someone whom I have just met a month ago.
Mostly my break up have just 3 reasons or there would be more if I don't cut the phone call which pisses me off . Here's what I listen to, the sound of break up :

1. You don’t give time to me

2. You don’t give time to this relationship

3. I don’t see any future of our relationship
 

We don’t have much pictures together, we don’t walk like others (here they means walk holding each other hands), we don’t talk the whole night, when you’re with me at any restaurant you just eat food and never look up to talk to me . 
Can you explain to me : Are photographs the reason behind love?
I cannot talk the whole night because college life is so hectic , then there’s  gym, followed by dinner and finally, sleep .
If I am feeding my stomach then I do not even care about my parents so I hope you can  now understand.

Next time you tell them that why you broke up with me then tell them the good reasons that are true.
I know they’ll take your side
(because mostly people are dumb in love , as I have heard it from somewhere or even if your single male friends listen they’ll bitch just because they can see your and their future together :P )

But bro, what’s with the 3rd point?
A future?
We’re just 20 and haven’t  finished our studies, a career is left and you have decided our kids’ name (though you’ll disagree because fuck off).
I hate these type of sentences in my life .
Why I always bump into extra possessive girls?
And GOD says, everything happens for a reason and there is always a good cause.  
Ah! Maybe that is why I am single.

Now here is what I love :

I like independent girls though I am not much independent but partially I am . I depend on my MOM for my pocket money and extra bucks for the diesel of the car .
If we are in a relationship please don’t flaunt it.
If ‘we’ are , people will see .
Photographs should not define
‘US’
Sitting in a movie hall pisses me
(exception are there if we are watching fiction or racing movies), rather go out on a long drive on a bike or a car or play paint ball .
(I remember playing counter strike with one of my girlfriend and it took me about hour and a half to teach her how to play it. Every time she just bumped in and killed me and at last I had to put friendly fire off but I quit the game . How can they have problem when we don’t have problem in putting on clothes to nude models in the game? (I used to do it when I was very small , 6th or 7th grade . :P)
If we are in bed , I just want to be in bed and not somewhere b/w playing myself just because my girlfriend phone rang up and she’s busy telling her mom that she’ll be late today or giving a call to her friend that I and my boyfriend are at his place .
If we are in bed I just want to enjoy that very moment .
If we’re out and if I am tired of driving my girlfriend should be able to drive. (though i don't trust women drivers)

I believe in GOD and I believe in miracles . 
Else I can be in a bar enjoying some trance and having a drink in my hand and busy with my laptop and writing stuff about my life or giving advices to people or whatever they want from me .
I can travel alone, I don’t need anybody’s company.


BUT I STILL BELIEVE IN GOD AND HIS MIRACLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment