Monday 17 March 2014

A Deceptive Relation'




Wish I could fly,
or rather I would die!
tumbling away from the hitch
is that the key?

I remember the letter you gave,
delineating we should part ways
                                                     
The commitment you made,
where it has gone?
Morrow of us,
is nowhere to be seen now !

Meticulous nature of mine,
desolated our relationship,
was this the reason,
or you made me believe it too !
              
Frivolous moments with you
pacified our relationship,
was this not much for yo
and you left me for nought!

 Every single moment of ‘US’
 remind me of you’
 was this the end,
 or you wanted more !

 A thought of not getting moved on,
 I am not  willing to consider at any cost,
 But for me ,
 Time has come for me to go .                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment