Thursday 6 March 2014

Recollecting Grievous Moments'

WE GOT SEPARATED .
WE WERE NOT JUST A COUPLE BUT A TEAM TOGETHER !





            Every night I look on to the stars
                think how much we are uncordial with each other
                A deceptive relation, yeah it was !
                
                You said you were only mine 
                but you want to be with someone else
                the love which was given to me
                is now given to someone else .
                
                Those enchanting beautiful moments
                that we’d spent 
                everyone got jealous 
                 
                I generally try to omit the pain
                But your love does not move out of my brain .
                Those jolly & snappy moments spent with you
                I wish it comes back again

                A gentle touch from you 
                made me feel on the seventh sky .
                Can’t we just let go off our pride
                and be with each other  ?

                I said I love you
                I do commit my statement
                 
                Time variegate so do people
                I’d changed so did you .. 
                But the pain inside my heart
                Still remains the same

                Do you have a clue how
                I’d swayed myself after you left  ?               
                O' you don’t even have  clue !
             
                You think my love was fake
                but do trust me 
                loving you was my biggest mistake .
 

Writing this poem , I don't even know I want you back or not but the only thing I am aware is "I MISS YOU" .

No comments:

Post a Comment