Friday 4 April 2014

SOMEONE LIKE YOU'





The time has come,
for me to go.


Far away from the world of 'US'
still thinking ,
Was this just an infatuation, or more than that ..
I'd been running all in vain ,
to find it out !


I have dodged myself,
Who am I ? Why am I here ..
These questions often strikes my mind,
but the only solution,
I have found is go.

Yeah, the time has come,
for me to go.


I call myself as a secret admirer of you,
my whole life revolves around you.
Only you are on my mind day and night ..
But these things doesn't matter now .


All is know is the time has come,
for me to go.


Moments spent with you,
are inevitable from my mind..
I want to purge you out from my life,
cause I know i can't get those moments
and my love back .. !
No matter how much I LOVE YOU'
Till my last breath .


But time has come,
for me to go.
The time has come for me to go
far away .. from you and the world of 'US'
I AM GOING .. .. !

No comments:

Post a Comment