Tuesday 11 February 2014

And you made me Independent..







Is it love or just an infatuation to be with you.. Years have passed and I'm still not able to move on .. Every single moment I miss you.. I cherish every moment spent with you.. Today I missed you so much in my life.. You moved on but I'm still there.. Don't know I still love you or its just a lust.. Childish acts done with you .. Excess possessiveness for you ruined our relationship .. I agree it was my mistake I agree, but the wasn't the end I wanted more from you I loved you and I still do.. I never wanted us to end this way Did you missed me.. even a single day when we broked up? I don't think so.. I still love you and I admit that.. I still can't forget our first kiss in classroom.. Your sparkling face.. How can I forget that? Do you still love me? I still think that you're upset with me.. But from core of my heart.. I confess I've never found a girl like you.. You said its the time for you to go.. I respected your decision! I'd let it go.. but you didn't.. Still somewhere in your heart you miss me.. So do I .. I love you.. come back to me.. come back to me..

4 comments:

  1. Amazing Jatin... Its pleasure to see hidden talents. U are a GEM... Keep Writing and Keep Growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the Appreciation ma'am :)
    And ya I will keep on writing !

    ReplyDelete