Tuesday 25 February 2014

And you Let Her Go' .. ..




It started with Infatuation,
Ending up with feelings of you in my heart !
Time flunked not the feelings ,
Age difference doesn't matter ,
feelings does .

I'd been waiting all in vain,
So that we can be together
But you didn't wanted the same !

Dreaming how we will look,
Like a blessed couple 
All is that time has been running,
All in vain :/

I am frustrated with the fact that still
I am a kid, *you think about me*
But trust me this kid has started loving you.

Going through all the pain,
I'm suffering, I'm growing
Just to prove that i'm no longer a kid .
Opportunities separated us ,
Long distance relationship will not work.
Age difference separated us 
But trust me a gap of One Year was not at all an issue :/

I'd been waiting ,
Time will flunk
But my love for you will still remain 
the same :)

I need you to be with me ,
I found a reason to change within me 
And the reason is YOU'




(You will start loving this kid soon but 
you will not ever find the kid which
was within me)
I'm waiting STILL'

No comments:

Post a Comment