Sunday 29 June 2014

NEW BEGINNING !













How beautiful is todays weather ! (24/06/2014, Dehradun , 19:04)
It's been so many days that I had npt written anything on my blog, I was hustling with myself.
Past few days had not been so good, mostly my results .
Well , I should not be going off track, so lets start.



Actually , there comes a person in your life who makes your life so special that makes your mind go around or simply absurd in simple language.
I drooped the same thing few years back, I was depressed by my break up with her but I controlled myself .
I apologized for whatever I did , but situation was not under control .
Actually , we both needed some space but we didn't understood at that phase of time but everything is over between us now !

On 15/06/2014 I was in Noida with my friend and his big brother .
We were chilling and drinking like hell !
3.5 years past our relationship I avowed to his brother that still there is a malady in my heart that we should not have broke up .
Both of them looked intrusive and listened carefully to what I said .
After I had done with my shit , his brother told me about his past too and mostly there were similar predicament which he had also suffered but he confessed that mine was on a surpassing extent.
He told me and I listened, and then one thing , actually the most important in that conversation with him I found out 
He said to me "Why do you remember your past? Was it that good that you still are talking about it or it was the pain you experienced and there is still a malady in your heart to what happened with you 3.5 years back" .
My mouth was wide open and my both hands holding the beer bottle tightly !


I answered him that the latter part disturbed me the most !
"MOVE ON , ITS HIGH TIME . If your past was good then hold it otherwise just let it be" .

These were the lines he said to me and I don't know whether it was under the influence of alcohol or the lines struck into my mind that yes , dude its really a high time now !

Many people came before and said me things similar to those lines but I didn't wanted to listen or just simply ignored what they said .

It was Delhi weather or under the influence of alcohol , those lines just struck right into my mind and I changed .

Thank's to Sahil, Nishant and most importantly to HEINEKEN bottles.
I am living now and most importantly much happy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment